Our shiploaders (mobile and stationary) have an unloading capacity of up to 3,000 t / h.
less dust – less noise – more efficiency
With our team we are for you on site.
NEUERO is the world's specialist for pneumatic ship unloader and mechanical ship loader.
NEUERO follows the "Made in Germany" tradition with more than 100 years of activity in the production of reliable and individualised conveyor systems.
Our goal is to offer the best ship loading and unloading in the world to make it easier for our customers to work at ports and to ensure the supply of goods worldwide. With over 5000 built references in over 140 countries, NEUERO is the number 1 for mechanical ship loader and pneumatic ship unloader. Approximately 1.5 million t/h of grain are handled worldwide with NEUERO machines.
NEUERO’s machines are characterized by advanced, efficient, reliable and user-friendly design. The systems have the lowest maintenance and operating costs and thus ensure a fast return on investment. All advantages of NEUERO’s systems, as well as comparisons between pneumatic and mechanical discharge, can be found at the following Link.
Since 1914, NEUERO has been a leading manufacturer of mechanical and plant engineering. NEUERO stands for mechanical engineering, innovation and maximum customer benefit.
Our mechanical ship loader and pneumatic ship unloader set standards worldwide. They protect the environment as well as the health and safety of employees (EH & S) through their innovative technologies.
NEUERO is ISO certified and has guidelines on work safety, health and the environment. More than 300 customers already rely on NEUERO’s expertise. Continuous unloading performance, even during residual cleaning. Less dust during loading with our special engineered loading head and noise reduction through our insulated machine houses. Our lightweight design make NEUERO’s machines very safe and environmentally friendly for handling.
We look forward to getting in touch with you.
Can be used to unload and load many types of bulk goods, particularly from the
- food sector as well as
- products from the power plant and
- aluminum industry suitable.
- Unloading capacity of up to 600 t/h, related to grain
- Very large cover of the ship’s hatch due to additional extending and kick-in-kick-out movement of the vertical boom
- If the material is non free flowing, the vertical tube can be equipped with rotating feeder to loosen up the product
- If necessary with explosion protection concept in accordance with ATEX guidelines
- Unloading services of up to 1,600 t/h, based on grain
- movable on rails
- Optional with a loading boom
- Integrated auxiliary winch per boom
- 2 separate suction lines (50% each)
- Integration of various conveyor elements, such as container scales, magnetic separators, etc.
Do you need an offer or do you need a spare part? Write to us and we will get back to you as soon as possible.