Combined Ship loader & -unloader
Can be used to unload and load many types of bulk goods, particularly from the
- food sector as well as
- products from the power plant and
- aluminum industry suitable.
These systems are tailor made for the customer and adapted to local conditions.
- of inland or
- oceangoing vessels can be unloaded
whereby the bulk material can be delivered directly to conveyor systems, trucks or wagons. Reloading is often loaded with smaller power to smaller vessels. This is done approximately “dust-free” through the use of closed conveyor systems and dust control systems.
- Unloading capacity up to 800 t/h related to wheat at 0.75 t/m3
- Stationary, mobile on rubber wheels or from rails
- Power supply via external feed-in or diesel generators
- Pneumatic support with conveyor facilities for the loading of band-facing belt systems, trucks or railway carriages
- With auxiliary winds on the boom, a small front loader (e.g. bobcat) or larger chain excavators, weighing up to 15.0 tons, can be lifted into the ship’s hatch for residual cleaning
- Low energy consumption
- Easy operation by extensive automatic operation
- Low dust and noise emissions
- Taking into account ATEX guidelines
- Good accessibility with low maintenance
- Large cover inside the ship hatch with the use of horizontal and vertical telescopic tubes
The possibility to lower boom to the ground offers a special advantage in the maintenance and possible replacement of individual parts, e.g. wear plates in the conveying elbow, rope winches, rope rolls, etc. This avoids any sometimes harmful work at high. Lower boom to ground also reduces wind loads during typhoon.