NEUERO designs pneumatic ship unloaders for grain, feed, biomass, and many other dry bulk materials according to customer requirements. Can be used to unload many types of bulk goods, particularly from the
- food sector
- as well as for products from the power plant
- and aluminum industry
NEUERO designs are unique and tailored to the customer’s requirements and local conditions. NEUERO distinguishes between three types:
- Unloading capacity up to 800 t/h, based on wheat
- Supply via the low or medium voltage
- Use of diesel generators possible
- Stationary, rail or rubber-tired steerable wheels
- Broad coverage of the ship’s hold by horizontal and vertical telescopic tube
- Auxiliary winch for residual cleaning on the boom for an excavator or front loader
- If necessary, with explosion protection concept following ATEX guidelines
- pneumatic ship unloading for non-free-flowing materials
- the vertical tube can be equipped with a rotating feeder to loosen up the product
- full coverage of the ship’s hold due to additional extending and kick-in-kick-out movement of the vertical boom
- Unloading services of up to 1,600 t/h, based on wheat
- movable on rails
- Optional with a loading boom
- Integrated auxiliary winch per boom
- Two separate suction lines (50% each)
- Integration of various conveyor elements, such as container scales, magnetic separators, etc.
The NEUERO suction nozzle is characterized by an automatic electric side air control system, which allows the unloading power to be perfectly adjusted to the conveyed product and operating conditions.
In addition, an automatic nozzle lowering can be used. This controls the immersion depth of the nozzle depending on the vacuum and thus ensures continuous suction operation with high average power.